First day of class First day of class

Not bad, animation still need a lot of work, but it does work well for the the simple story you are trying to tell.

Minecraft Gone Wrong 18+ Minecraft Gone Wrong 18+

This was terrible. Just simply terible. Animation was bad, there was no story to it, it wasn't at all funny at all and the end was just plain gross. You can tell just by looking at you put NO efford what so ever into it.

GarrysWorld responds:

Dude. This is my third upload here. What did you expect? Egoraptor anmations or some sort? What the hell man. I know it sucks, but dude. You can't expect a new animator to do everything good in just one scratch. Sure I could take more time into it, but still. I'm no fuckng Egoraptor.

The End - Minecraft [ML] The End - Minecraft [ML]

Now this is a good animation, I don't right reviews often but this is well worth one. The animation is interesting, the slow motion really reminds most of us on how time seems to fly by when you are underground. the textures and effects you used where well done and well place through out the animation. The wording and voice actor where really supered and really adds to the eerie feeling of the fear and desperation that run through ones mind as all life seems to slip away. And the twist you added at the end, good idea. I sware I have never seen any other minecraft animation do that before. I'm glad to see that there are still some fresh new ideas out there.

When I first time I encounted that thing ((just a few days ago since i had to take some time off from minecraft after my computer crashed)), I screamed in real life and ran like my ass was on fire. Second time, wasn't so lucky. Got ambushed by a creeper and one those things and a tip to all new players to the game. Don't make the same mistake I did, I didn't know at the time that looking at those things will cause them to attack. Unless you got a pumpkin on you head, then they just stare at you. Unless you a equipped to armour and weapons and know what you are doing, do NOT approach.

Over all, I give you animation a vote of 5/5 and 5 star rating. Keep up the good work and I will be looking forward in seeing more work from you.

Story of the Blanks Story of the Blanks

It's fair to say, this game gave me nightmare. I never though that someone would actually make a game that the starts off all cute and cuddly and in a split second made my body cold as ice and left me with this chilling uneasy. You did a kick ass job in bring out the child in all of us and reminding us on how old style games can still scare the living day lights out of us. Goes to show us all, you don't have to be graphic to being out the fear in all of us......

I sware CUPCAKES didn't even scared me the lease bit, this scared me for at lease for 3 weeks.

Jack French #3 Jack French #3

The ending of this game almost made me cry. This series was the bomb and I wish it wasn't so short.

Cleanse Cleanse

hmmm. what am i subpost to do

Kwing responds:

Absolutely nothing!

Afraid to shoot females Afraid to shoot females

I somewhat agree

Believe it or not, I actully agree with to a certant level. I do admit due to tv, video games, magazines and schools. It seem girls are now having sex younger and younger and with older and older men. It seems that because of these medias girls are getting the wrong ideas into their that sex is something glamories, or will get them on tv for 30 minutes, when really it's a dangerous thing. The younger they are, the more likely they are to get into bad habits and relationship that can end up costing them their lives. If it means getting pregnant at the age of 13, or ruining their chances of ever having kids, having a bullet planted between their eyes. And it's because of these dam medias is the reason why girls are being pressured into this. I know for a fact, girls who don't have sex by the time of 16, they are labeled as a targeted by their peers. You wouldn't believe how many times I been called a whore, slut, fagot. I had guys tell everybody I'm pregnant with my ex's baby, and i'm often a target of violent hate crimes. They don't even know why my ex left me, it wasn't because i got knocked up. It's was because I refused to have sex, or let him touch me in places i didn't want to be touched. I was only 15 at the time, just started high school and we only been going out for a month, lucky there was only a two year age different and we live down the street from each other and went to the same school. But we just didn't have enough in common, and he just though i was too much efford. I do admit I did cry for a very short time when he broke up with me, but made me realize just how fragile i really am. Ever since then I haven't dated anybody. No mater how many guys ask me out, and a lot of them do turn hostile towards me and try everything to degrade me only to see me get back up again. Why? It's because just like the girl in the picture, we are survivors. It doesn't how matter how much you beat and abuse us, we'll NEVER brake. It's the whole reason why her eyes a light green and her hair is snow white, it's represent purity we have. The others girls, notices their eyes, hair and bodies. They share no markings because they gave themselves up without hesitation. And long love never last. The girl closest to killer, with grayish-black hair and dark green eyes. She obviously done it thinking it would have saved her life. Reason why her eyes remain frozen with shock and fear. The one with black hair with white eyes, she was most likely the first to die. Black is color of sin and darkness, and her eyes are white to show just how dead she really is inside. And the look on her face just seems like she doesn't care at all about the person, that maybe she was just doing this just to belong or to be popular. The other two bodies, hard to tell because you don't see their faces but more likely died the same way. But us pure ones, there are so few of us that a lot of them give into the pressure, but for those who don't give up. Pat yourself on the back and I'm proud of you all. No mater how bleak thing seem, just remember this, those who wait until their older ((like earily 20s)) often live more for filling lives, they tend to get better jobs, buy a house, make their dreams come true. And when the time comes when they really do want to find the special someone, chances are you'll find him or her. And when a relationship goes bad, we are more likely to leave it for one that worth our time and attention.

My personal rating: 10/10 and 5/5

Lots of people find this review helpful!
TheShadling responds: